An 11-day Intensive in clinical supervision with particular attention to supervising those still in training. Working within an integrative theoretical frame this training integrates supervision of generic practice with that of psychosexual and relationship therapy.
Facilitated by two Master practitioners, Judi Keshet-Orr, Bernd Leygraf and occasional specialist guest speakers. It is entirely run on an electronic platform, hence it is open to mental health practitioners across the globe. This innovative training will include supervision of sexual, couples and relationship work and, in the main generic issues.
A 3000 word essay needs to be successfully completed towards the end of the training.
- A Developmental model of supervision
- Generic supervision vs Psychosexual Relationship Therapy supervision
- Clinical vs Training supervision
- Working with an organisation vs sole practitioner
- Competence vs pseudo competence (Clarkson 2010)
- Over nurturing vs under nurturing (Ridley 1998)
- Boundaries/ethical principles
- Modalities (from psychoanalytic to Gestalt to behavioural-systemic)
- Kagan Interpersonal Process Recall
- Legal, ethical, inclusivity principles within your supervisory practice
- Group and individual supervision
- Sex, gender and supervising working with “other”
The course is a collaboration between the London Diploma in Psychosexual and Relationship Therapy and the Naos-Institute (www.naos-institute.com)
For additional details see NAOS Institute website
If you have further questions please email:
Bernd Leygraf on +44 (0) 7414 681553