The LDPRT is accredited by Middlesex University for the award of 120 credits at Level 7.
Candidates who successfully complete the programme will receive a Middlesex University Certificate of Credit that details the level and number of credits achieved. These credits may be transferred towards other courses at a university of your choice. The precise number of credits that can be counted towards another award will vary from university to university and is determined by the exact programme of study that you are applying for.
Specifically at Middlesex University:
- 80 of these 120 credits will be calculated to progress to the Masters programme
(Work Based Learning & Interprofessional Learning, School of Health and Education)
- The remaining 100 credits will be gained through the Middx. system:
- 10 credits for a programme planning module
- 30 credits for a compulsory research methods module
- 60 credits for your final dissertation.
The course is also accredited by the following professional organisations
- National Counselling Society
- Professional Standards Authority
- National Council of Psychotherapists
- European Association for Counselling
- London Foundation Certificate in Counselling & Psychotherapy
The information contained in this website is for general information purposes only. The information is provided by LDPRT and while we endeavour to keep the information up to date and correct, we make no representations or warranties expressed or implied, about the completeness or accuracy with respect to the website information regarding external accrediting bodies who may periodically change their terms, conditions or requirements. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk.
Through this website you are able to link to other websites which are not under the control of LDPRT We have no control over the nature, content and availability of those sites. Every effort is made to keep this website up and running smoothly. However, LDPRT takes no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.